Terms and Conditions
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Payments will be collected via BACS or PayPal unless otherwise agreed
- You don’t need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal
- The invoice will contain details of work completed within the invoicing period
- Invoices will be delivered to a nominated email or office address as agreed with the Client, any changes to this delivery address must be made in writing, giving 14 days advanced notice.
- All Invoices payment in full within 30 Days from Invoice Date
- All invoices issued on the 1st day of each month
- Invoice reminders will be sent via email 14 days after invoice is issued
- If your invoice remains unpaid at the end of the 30 Day period after your invoice is issued your Email and Website will be suspended and a default payment page will appear
- If three invoices have been paid late, 1 Stop Business Services reserves the right to cease work or terminate the contract immediately, without notice. No further work shall be completed until the outstanding balance, including penalties, has been paid in full.
- The rates contained in this agreement are correct at the time of writing. However, should there be a change in our tariff rates, the Client will be formally notified, given 14 days’ notice to the same method that invoices are delivered to.
- Minimum 30 Days notice of cancellation required.
- Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing.
- We reserve the right to levy a £30 charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and we have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway.
No refunds shall be offered.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail.
Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice (14 Days) of such a request.
Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Clients with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
Notification of Changes
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services/buying our products] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as a waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and us. You’re accessing this website and/or undertaking of an Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.